Tooltester is supported by readers like yourself. We may earn an affiliate commission when you purchase through our links, which enables us to offer our research for free.
Are you looking for an easy way to manage your email marketing campaigns on your Wix website? Look no further! In this article, we will show you how to integrate Mailchimp with your Wix website, so you can easily collect subscribers for your Mailchimp list.
Mailchimp is one of the most popular newsletter services, which makes it a powerful addition to the Wix website builder.
Does Wix integrate with Mailchimp?
Yes, Wix does integrate with Mailchimp. You can easily connect your Mailchimp account to your Wix website and use it to manage your email marketing and newsletter campaigns.
There is one caveat, however. Wix used to offer a native Mailchimp integration in the past. Unfortunately, this has been removed, probably to make Wix’s own email marketing service more attractive.
But there are numerous third-party Mailchimp integrations in the Wix App Market.
The top 3 Mailchimp Integrations from the Wix App Market
Judging by their customer ratings and functionality, these are the three best Mailchimp integrations for Wix.
- Mailchimp Email Marketing PoCo (requires a paid Wix plan)
- Mailchimp Forms by MailMunch (requires a paid Wix plan)
- Contact Collection (works with Wix free)
To find all available Mailchimp Apps for Wix, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix editor.
- Click the “Add Apps” button on the left side of the editor.
- In the search bar, type “Mailchimp”
- Select the app you like and click “Add to Site”.
- Grant the requested permissions to the app (make sure to read this carefully).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
With these Mailchimp apps, you can easily grow your email list and engage with your audience through targeted email marketing campaigns. But even if you don’t want to use one of these apps, you can always just add a Mailchimp form to your Wix website directly via HTML.
For further questions, you can contact Wix directly or leave a comment in this article!
THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF THIS BLOG
This article has been written and researched following a precise methodology.Our methodology